Join a Company With a Mission
At Home Energy Solutions of Wisconsin we are dedicated, hardworking and customer focused. Our mission is to educate and provide the right amount of information so our customers can make the best and most informed decisions for their homes and families.
We pride ourselves on being a company where our employees enjoying coming to work because they know they make a difference. We are a team that strives for excellence and trust which pushes us to do our best everyday.
Home Energy Specialist / Insulation Installer
Break into a bright and prosperous future and career in the energy efficiency and building performance industry. Home Energy Solutions of Wisconsin is looking for a Home Energy Specialist / Insulation Installer for immediate hire. Your primary responsibility will be making home energy, home performance, weatherization and healthy home improvements and upgrades for homeowners across Northeast Wisconsin
You will receive on-job/apprentice training from Focus on Energy Home Performance and Building Performance Institute (BPI) experts. This team will teach you ‘how’ to identify home issues, ‘what’ is causing the problem and ‘how’ to fix it.
Get bored doing the same thing? You will love this position – every day and project are different.
Rapid company advancement is possible including PAID industry, sales and business training. Great position and unique opportunity for a person that wants to start a career in energy efficiency, get ‘hands-on’ business and sales experience and learn from some of the most respected experts in the field.
- Perform energy efficiency and healthy home improvements and upgrades.
- Educate the homeowner on the benefits of energy efficiency improvements.
- Complete all necessary data entry and related paperwork.
- Energy efficiency and/or sales experience not required, will train.
- Customer service focused.
- Pride in providing quality service and products.
- Reliable, flexible, hard-working and able to work independently.
- Ability to learn and adapt – every day and project is unique and different.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel within Northeast Wisconsin service territory.
Compensation / Benefits
- $17 – $20+ per hour
- Supplemental benefits including dental, vision and AFLAC
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Many more perks!
Home Energy Solutions of Wisconsin is as an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance and business needs.
How To Apply